Large capacity 360L industrial ultrasonic cleaner for cleaning
glassware / Engine cylinder
Ultrasonic power: 3600W
Ultrasonic frequency: 28000HZ/40000KHZ
Shell material: high quality stainless steel (SUS304 1.0)
Tank material: high quality stainless steel (SUS304 2.0) [arc
Heating power: 9000W
Maximum capacity: 360L
Time setting: Digital control (1-99 hours adjustable)
Adjustable temperature: 20-95°C
Power supply: AC380V (three-phase, 3phase), 50/60Hz
Tank inner size: 1000*600*600mm
Packing size: 1390x860x1050mm (Wooden case)
Product Certification: ISO9001:2008 & CE & RoHS
- Tank dimension and transducers are custom made available.
- Without damages to cleaning objects
- Oil filteration system is optional
- Adjustable ultrasonic power
- Original BLT type transducer
- SUS 316L stainless steel tank
- Adaptable for continuous operation
- Adjustable thermo controller
- Adjustable ultrasonic power
- With separate control ultrasonic electronic generator
- sweep mode control available
- digital timer & heating control
- boost mode& oil skimmer upon clients requirement
- pressure pump and filter system are available
TANK'S WORKING DIMENSION (mm)
OVERALL DIMENSION (mm)
TANK'S TOTAL CAPACITY
SUS304 / SUS316L
IN-TANK SURFACE FINISHING
Hard-Cr Plating Treatment ( 20+ microns )
28kHz / 40kHz
ULTRASONIC OUTPUT POWER (MAX.)
Single tank ultrasonic cleaner equipment system includes transducer
box and generator.
The transducer box and generator can be both build-in or separate
but work together to do cleaning.
Transducer box immersible mounted in fluid tank, one side or both
side or bottom mounted inside the tank.
The number and placement of transducers is selected to give maximum
Specification of tank dimension and transducer boxes are custom
Either for mould of parts cleaning can receive perfect cleaning
efficiency. Stainless steel basket is optional.
Packing and shipping:
Packing , loading, delivery time
1set / wooden case
Export wooden case
About 16 working days
Minimum Order Quantity
By express company / air / sea
1. Our factory Machines produced with good quality parts, and
competitive price. Machine warranty is for One year, for all the
machines itself quality problems which in normal use and under
warranty, we’ll provide maintenance and provide machine parts free
2. For all our machines before delivery had passed Skymen Limited
strict inspection, at least be testing 24-48 hours before delivery.
3. Provide ODM and OEM, Customers only need to told us the products
which request for cleaning, and their detailed cleaning
requirements, our engineers will provide them perfect solution free
of charge. Also, clients own machine design and requirements all be
4. After-sale service: To make sure our high quality and top
service from us, before order will send the machine design drawing
and specifications to clients for confirmation, before machine
delivery we’ll testing the machines 24-48 hours and QC fully
inspection, if there is any problem in Customer’s place, we’ll
helping to checking out the problem and provide the machine parts
for replace free of charge, if can’t to solve please return to us
for a new one replace.
1. How about after sales services?
1 Year warranty for Forall ultrasonic cleaner.
If any technical problem during warranty time, replacement parts
will be sent free of charge. And technical support is also
available after 1 year.
2. What are the advantages of ultrasound over traditional cleaning
minimize the use of manual labor
make cleaning and degreasing without the use of organic solvents
clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of dirt
shorten the processes such as extraction, dispersion, purification,
eliminates costly mechanical and chemical cleaning of heat
3. What frequency is better for my parts?
Frequency is suggested based on pollutants in the objects.
28kHz frequency is stronger, better for car/motor/truck/vessel
parts clean(remove oils, grease, pastes, etc. )
40kHz is better for pcb boards, electronic parts, etc.
Higher precision goods, higher frequency.
4. Can ultrasonic cleaning damage parts?
Ultrasonic cleaning is considered safe for most parts; although in
some cases it is necessary to observe caution. Although the effect of thousands of implosions per second is very
powerful, the cleaning process is safe.
5. What cleaning solution should I use?
A large variety of different formulas designed for specific
applications. Proper selection is crucial for acceptable cleaning activity and to
prevent unwanted reactions with the workpiece.
6. Is rinsing after cleaning cycles?
Rinsing is recommended to remove any chemical residue that could be
harmful to the part. Details can be rinsed right in your ultrasonic cleaner or in a
clean water bath or in a separate sink tap, distilled or deionized